Friday 15 October 2010

Starting a Blog...

Never thought I'd start my own blog but here it is and I'm sceptical as to how it will turn out. I'm not used to the whole blogging scene and quite frankly don't see the point, but hopefully after many months of blogging I'll be happy to share my thoughts with the world.
I am not expecting the greatest turnout to this blog as I wont be publicly advertising it (considering it's part of the course and will be mainly for my musings from the lectures/seminars)

But part of me wants to turn this blog into something amazing with my favourite music, games, films, TV .etc of the week. However at the same time I don't want it to turn into twitter or something where I am constantly updating to let people know what the favourite button on my shirt is.

I plan to update this thing once a week (generally on Thursday after the media histories lecture) but since I didn't start the blog till today I'll be doing the realism update in the future and carry on from there.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad

    Maybe you should consider turning it into a mini game blog

    ReplyDelete